CAVS Reservation System
No More Printing Songbooks, No More Appending Pages
CAVS RS - CAVS Reservation System program is an Android based application that manages song lists of Karaoke / Music players. It runs in Android tablets, Android smart phones, and other Android devices with
Android 2.2 or higher operating system.
CAVS RS program can display more than 200,000 songs in 40 different languages in a single or multiple list format.
It can instantly sort and
search the songs by index, title, or artist at a touch of
your fingertips. It can also scroll through the song list
and jump to any page with a single touch.
CAVS RS program can
create and manage unlimited number of Favorite Lists for
customers. It can store the favorite songs for each and every customer
in separate lists for easy and quick access.
receive and display messages, such as who is next to sing, the
last call for drinks, or someone left his lights on. It literally rings in
the messages without disturbing your use of the CAVS RS
CAVS RS program can remote control
to reserve, play, stop, select, or cancel the songs directly
into CAVS JB-199s, CAVS Karaoke Laptops, CAVS Touch Screen AIO PCs,
and CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT players. You can
enable or disable this powerful feature for each CAVS RS device individually or for all CAVS RS devices
CAVS RS program, up to 30
copies, can communicate simultaneously with a single CAVS Karaoke
player or any Windows based laptop / PC. The communication
is based on WI-FI Intra-net. It does not need Internet connectivity that may
or may not be available in local bars or
CAVS RS program is a powerful
Android application. It works with CAVS Karaoke players, Windows based
laptop / PC,
or as a stand-alone unit. It imports the
song list automatically using WI-FI, or using
micro SD card. CAVS RS program will surely enhance
your karaoke fun with the latest network technology.
E-Songbooks 107 and 108 are Android Touch Screen Tablets that are
pre-installed with CAVS RS program. If you wish to purchase the ready-made E-Songbooks, please go
Note: All sales of software products are final without refund. We recommend that you read and fully understand the scope of the program features before your purchase.
Requirement: Android 2.2 or higher
|CAVS RS Version
2.0 (single device license)
CAVS RS Version
2.0 (3 device license)
CAVS RS Upgrade to
2.0 (requires previous purchase)
|CAVS RS Free
App for Android Tablets and Smart Phones
CAVS RS Free
|E-Songbook (Android Touch Screen Tablets pre-installed with CAVS
CAVS RS Server program
How to download CAVS RS program
- Using Android device
- Using an Internet browser inside the Android device, go to www.cavsusa.com/product/pc_player/cavsrs.htm.
- Purchase the CAVS RS program. Immediately after the purchase, you will be given a link to download the CAVSRS.apk file. Click on the link and select Save. Next choose a folder, such as /sdcard, into which to download and save the file.
- After the download, use the File browser to locate the saved CAVSRS.apk file. Tap on the file to start the installation. Follow the instructions
given in the device to complete the installation.
- Using Windows PC
- Using an Internet browser in a PC, go to www.cavsusa.com/product/pc_player/cavsrs.htm.
- Purchase the CAVS RS program. Immediately after the purchase, you will be given a link to download the CAVSRS.apk file. Click on the link and select Save. Next choose a folder, such as Desktop, into which to
download and save the file.
- After the download, copy the CAVSRS.apk file onto a micro SD card.
- Take out the micro SD card from your PC and insert it into your Android device.
- Open the File browser in the Android device and find the CAVSRS.apk file. Tap on the file to start the installation.
Follow the instructions given in the device to complete the installation.
How to activate CAVS RS program
- Tap on the CAVS RS program to start in your Android device.
- Application Registration page will pop-up with the System ID.
- Using an Internet browser (in your Android device or PC), go to www.cavsusa.com/product/pc_player/cavsrs.htm.
- Input your email address which was used during purchase and click Next.
- Input the System ID and click Submit. You will be given a License ID
by email with a message "Activation Successful".
- Open your email and find the
License ID issued to you. Input the License ID back in the Application Registration page of your Android device. Press the Activate button.
- Upon successful activation, the Main Menu screen of CAVS RS program will appear. If unsuccessful, you will be returned to
the Home screen of your Android device.
How to set up CAVS RS / Android device and CAVS Karaoke player
How to Operate
CAVS RS program
In the Home window of Android device, tap on the CAVS RS program icon and start the program.
- Main Menu
- Song Book
- Search by Title
- Search by Artist
- Favorite List
- Queue / Remote Control
How to Operate CAVS Reservation System Server program
CAVS Reservation System Server program runs
within host units, such as CAVS Karaoke players or Windows based
laptop / PC, to communicate with CAVS RS / Android devices. Please go to
CAVS Reservation System Server program
for the description and instruction on how to operate the program.
Android Device Requirement
- CPU 800 mhz or higher
- Android 2.2 or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher
- WI-FI 802.11 b/g
Download CAVSRS User Manual (PDF,