Firmware update (for detail, refer to page 39 at user's manual)
1. Checking current firmware version
- Power on IPS-11G
- Press SETUP, go to PREFERENCES, VERSION MODE, and ON.
- Check the date at the last line of firmware version screen.
- Compare with the most current firmware date.
2. Upgrading firmware
- Download the latest firmware for CAVS IPS-11G, and save it into your PC. double click on the downloaded file to unzip it into "klinki2.rom" file. Connect your iPod® or USB storage devices to PC and copy "klinki2.rom" file to your iPod® or USB storage devices.
- Press SETUP and go to the Setup Menu.
- Go to PREFERENCES, UPGRADE MODE and select YES. Exit setup by pressing SETUP key.
- Firmware updating will start automatically.
- When update is completed, CAVS IPS-11G will power off automatically.*
*important: do not turn off the power during firmware update since it might cause critical damage to the system.