- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- DK3 Digital Mixer
We have created a registry file that will entirely reset the player without having to reinstall it, or re-registering. Find the instructions to do so here: How do I reset my PlayCDG KJ Deluxe?
- Why do many pop-up windows show up when trying to upload the new songs into the player?
- How to recover the song list that disappeared
- Where can you get a songbook for a Super CD+G disc?
- My karaoke words are running off the bottom of the of my TV monitor.
- How do I reset my KJ panel?
You cannot comment on this entry